Boys and Girls Pre-Season Training Day
Kinsale Golf Club, Friday 25th March 9am – 3.30pm
Content Suitable for Single Figure Handicappers
Ian Stafford PGA Advanced Professional
Ian has vast experience working with and developing skilled golfers having served as a Regional Coach for the ILGU for the past number of years and coaching the Irish Ladies and Girls teams at 2 European Championships. Ian also is also the coach to the junior club in Kinsale Golf Club which has produced 3 boys Internationals in the past 18 months. The topics Ian will be covering on the day are:
- Tournament preparation, course mapping and game planning. Saving shots without changing your swing.
- Skills testing, where you are now and where you need to be to compete and win.
- Effective practice techniques, are you getting as much return from your practice as you should?
Mark O Connell TPI Fitness Coach
Mark is both an accomplished golfer and rugby player and works as personal trainer and Titleist Performance Institute trainer at Dennehys Health and Fitness.
The topics Mark will be covering on the day are:
- Importance of warm ups, injury prevention and golf specific drills
- Nutrition and Hydration, the dos and don’ts and how it can affect performance
- Workouts at Home, TPI foam rolling and stretching techniques
Numbers are limited to 8 participants (4 golfers per station) so book early